The conference ended today with the panel discussion gathering:
- Frouke de Groot, Ministry of Agriculture, NL
- Ulrich Herzog, CVO Austria,
- Leon Mol, Ahold Delhaize, NL,
- Rens van Dobbenburgh, EPRUMA, NL
- Ernesto Criado Liebana, EFSA, IT
Each panellist gave first their vision on AMU/AMR policy for the future (5 years and long term).
Then followed a 45 minutes discussion with such questions than:
- to what level will AMR become a trade issue in particular for import from 3rd countries?
- Is the current legislation sufficient to adequately act when AMR emergencies arise?