Data will be analysed for associations between resistance patterns and meta-information. Specifically, the following topics are addressed:
- Microbial resistance patterns; results of the metagenomic analysis.
- Association of antimicrobial resistance in farm animals with management, biosecurity, antibiotic usage, and animal health and welfare
- Association of resistance in humans (farm workers, slaughterhouse workers) and the environment with farm / slaughterhouse parameters, including resistance levels in farm animals
- Description and quantification of different transmission routes of antibiotic resistance from animals to humans.
- Options to reduce antimicrobial resistance – intervention studies
- Economic and animal health impact of options for reduction of antimicrobial resistance.
- Economic optimization of surveillance of antibiotic resistance